|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Great Location
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Large Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Bath and Shower
- Unique Features
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this UNIQUELY presented 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace family home, situated in a popular and very convenient location close to local amenities such as Merryhill shopping centre and Brierley Hill Town centre and many other amenities, it also has great transport links such as Local train stations/ Bus stations.
This property compromises of:
* SPACIOUS RECEPTION room with FEATURE box bay window and fireplace,
* Second reception room ideal for a dining room offering unique features,
* SPACIOUS modern family kitchen,
* Large bathroom complete with both bath and shower,
* TWO double bedrooms and one GENEROUSLY sized single bedroom,
* A rear Lobby has a door to the rear garden and leads through to the attractively fitted Bathroom
* PRIVATE rear garden and small fore garden,
*** NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT ***
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.