|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (375 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Modern Apartment.
- Quiet Purpose Built Development.
- Close Proximity To Transport Links.
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout.
- Secure Entry Phone System.
- Allocated Off-Street Parking.
Forming part of a smart purpose built development in the quiet turning of Victory Road is this well-proportioned one bedroom apartment. Located within close walking distance to both Wanstead High Street and Snaresbrook Central Line Station for access to Central London and the City. Features include a spacious reception with dual aspect windows, engineered oak flooring and neutral decor throughout. There is a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, a three piece bathroom suite, integrated storage, entry phone system and allocated off street parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAN160066_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.