|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (282 days ago)|
- SPACE Lettings
- Large Single Room
- Popular Area Of Caversham
- A Mandatory Charge of £100.00 is Applicable which includes All Bills
- Renovated In Past 12 Months
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
VARIETY OF DOUBLE AND SINGLE ROOMS AVAILABLE
Located within easy access to Reading Town Centre is this stunning newly renovated six bedroom professional house share in Cavarsham. The property has been totally renovated throughout and finished to a very high standard inside and out with brand new double glazed windows, doors, new carpets/wood flooring throughout, new furniture, Plasma T.V in the lounge area, newly fitted kitchen area with all appliances and a new ground floor shower room and a new bathroom located to the first floor, 3 bedrooms located on the ground floor and three bedrooms to the first floor.
Ideal for working professionals
ALL BILLS INCLUDED:- Internet, Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax + WEEKLY CLEANER
TOTAL RENT FOR THE ROOM INCLUSIVE OF BILLS - £435.00
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69302618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.