1 bedroom apartment to rentWestbridge Park,Sherborne,DT9
|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (403 days ago)|
- Court Manager service week days
- 24/7 emergency alarm
- Age-exclusive - over 55s
- Private and secure apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Guest room for visiting family and friends
- Access to communal facilities including a lounge, laundry room and gardens
- Social activities on-site
- Pet friendly policy
- Housing benefit accepted
Napier Court is a purpose built Retirement Housing Court designed to offer independence, security and comfort within a community setting. The Court offers you your own secure and private one bedroom apartment, with access to communal facilities and other services.
There are one bedroom apartments, suitable for one occupant, immediately available to rent for people 55 and over. Emergency pull cords are installed in each room, giving you that peace of mind, that help is available when you need it.
Communal facilities for residents include a lounge, attractive landscaped gardens and a laundry room. A guest room can be booked by friends and family for a small rate.
Court Manager service
All exterior maintenance, including the gardening, is taken care of and overseen by the Court Manager, giving you the luxury of more time and the peace of mind to do other things that you enjoy. The Court Manager is also available to provide information, guidance and support.
Set in a peaceful semi-rural location on the edge of Sherborne in Dorset, Napier Court enjoys a friendly neighbourhood near to open countryside.
Napier Court is within easy reach of the attractive and lively town of Sherborne, located on the Dorset and Somerset borders.
A short stroll from the court is a selection of local amenities including a mini-market, takeaway and hairdresser. Slightly further afield are two large supermarkets, a Post Office, doctors surgery and dentists, as well as banks and places of worship.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the apartment and life at the Court.
Housing benefit is accepted.
Pet friendly policy.
A deposit of 4 weeks rent upfront is required.
Weekly rent = £91.76
Weekly service charge= £38.88
Weekly support charge = £3.37
Total amount payable each week = £134.01
To arrange a viewing, or for more information, contact the Court Manager on 0370 192 4198
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Napier. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housing & Care 21, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.