|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (371 days ago)|
- Mid-Terraced House
- Available mid November
- Unfurnished, No Pets or DSS
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- uPVC DG & Gas CH
- EPC - D67 D62
Cross Keys Estates are excited to present this truly stunning mid-terraced home situated within the popular and convenient area of Stoke. The property has undergone a thorough refurbishment throughout and has been finished with the highest quality fixtures and fittings, with bright and spacious accommodation comprising living room and interconnecting dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, three generous bedrooms and a feature family bathroom with separate shower. To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden which is laid for ease of maintenance with stone chippings. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating are installed throughout and the property is available mid November at £725 per calendar month. Sorry, strictly no pets , sharers or DSS.
Living Room - 3.61m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'9") -
Dining Room - 4.71m x 4.27m (15'5" x 14'0") -
Kitchen - 4.28m x 2.15m (14'0" x 7'0") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.31m x 3.08m (14'1" x 10'1" ) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 3.08m (11'10" x 10'1") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.86m x 1.55m (9'4" x 5'1") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69312149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27315656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.