|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (349 days ago)|
- Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat
- Gas central heating
- Georgian style windows
- Front entrance hall
- Side communal entrance with intercom
- Spacious living room
- Dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Courtyard with electric gates
- EPC rating D
- Referencing fee £90.00, Admin fee £144.00
A spacious one double bedroom ground floor flat with entrance hall, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, generous sized living room, white bathroom suite with shower over the bath, enclosed front garden, secure courtyard parking with electric gates.
Fully restored Georgian merchants house, the flat retains a number of restored feature such as exposed beams, some original windows and doors.
Access to the many motorway routes such as the M18, M180, M1 and A1, there are North and South train stations.
Sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69316607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100808004635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.