|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (400 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Large Lounge with Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Neutral Decoration Throughout
- Family Bathroom
- On-Road Parking
- Leafy Green Communal Garden
- Close to Mutley Plain and Walking Distance to City Centre
- Available Early November
SUMMARY ***RENOVATED FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN MANNAMEAD***
A wonderfully spacious and well-appointed period 1-bedroom apartment located on the first floor of this recently converted property. Boasting a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and large lounge with bay window. This property is located towards the lower end of Mannamead and within easy walking distance of amenities and the City Centre.
CALL MARTIN & CO NOW TO VIEW 01752 255255
VIEWINGS This property will suit a professional couple or sharers looking for a large apartment near the Centre.
Interested applicants should contact Martin & Co - Executive Lets today on 01752 255 255 in order to arrange their viewing appointment.
DETAIL After entering the communal hallway and flat door is on the right hand side.
The entrance hallway has a security entry phone.
On the right hand side is a very large light and airy living room with two large windows allowing the light to flood through and there is neutral carpeting and décor.
There is a hallway storage cupboard and on the left hand side is a separate KITCHEN with light wood style units, large window overlooking the communal garden. there is a fitted electric hob and oven, fitted fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Following the hallway there is a door which opens onto the communal garden.
two steps lead up to the Bathroom which is modern and has a shower over the bath/wc/whb and heated towel rail.
Lastly is a good sized double bedroom with views onto the communal garden.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the Landlord.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449004553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Plymouth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.