|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (271 days ago)|
- Unfurnished with refresh decor & new carpets
- Two Bedrooms
- GCH - D/G
- Rent 695.00
- Dep 795.00
- Deposit with a Pet 1042.50
- EPC C72 - Council Tax Band B
- Sorry No H/B - Employed Only
Falcon are delighted to offer a Mid terraced House in a great location of Plymouth.
This property offers a welcoming inner hallway, which leads off to the kitchen with a range on wall/base units with spaces for white goods.
Large lounge diner with feature ornamental fire and surround, patio doors leading off to the rear enclosed garden.
Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear is a tiered garden with patio area and a wooden garden shed plus gate access to the rear lane.
GCH, Double Glazing and parking. AVAILABLE from 17/11/17
One pet maybe considered at the landlords discretion and would mean the deposit with a pet would be 6 weeks of the rental amount.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69319376.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8250368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falcon Properties, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.