|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Available Now
- No Tenant Admin Fees If Moved Into This Month
- Gated Driveway For Multiple Cars
- Secluded Private Road
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Available Unfurnished Or Part Furnished
- Beautiful Family Home
- Enclosed Rear Court Yard
- Two Toilets
- Full Of Character
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi detached family home in a secluded sort after location.
At the front of the property you have a large gated drive way capable of parking multiple cars and providing privacy from the private road. Entering the property you walk into a porch handy for storing your coats and shoes then entering the very characterful entrance hallway.
The downstairs comprises of an open plan lounge and dining room, ideal for entertaining with two feature fire places. The dining room opens out to a enclosed, low maintenance court yard rear garden. The kitchen includes a washing machine, fridge, freezer and oven with hob there is also a downstairs cloak room.
Upstairs has two double bedrooms, both with built in storage and a single bedroom. The family bathroom has both a bath and shower and is a good size.
This is a perfect home for working professionals or a family with privacy, a great location and multiple parking which is rare in Southsea. Please call now to arrange you viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69330275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000467357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.