|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (308 days ago)|
- Modern 1 bedroom flat
- Small exlusive development
- Central village location
- Close to buses into Oxford and Abingdon
- Maintained communal grounds
- Located just 3 miles from Oxford city centre
Very well presented FIRST FLOOR FLAT with 1 double bedroom forming part of twelve similar properties on this exclusive development by Thomas Homes.
Situated in the centre of Kennington and just 3 miles from Oxford city centre, all amenities are within walking distance, including a traditional pub, supermarket, local shops and restaurants. Buses to Oxford and Abingdon stop close by.
There is allocated and visitor parking within the communal grounds and a covered cycle store. Accommodation includes an entrance hall, with an entry phone system, leading to an open-plan living/dining area. The kitchen has a range of modern fitted units and appliances including a ceramic hob/electric oven/extractor hood, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. There is also a deep storage cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a stylish white suite with bath and shower facilities. The property has a boarded loft for additional storage.
Early viewing of this stylish property is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69330944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878000387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.