|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (176 days ago)|
- Modern Two Double Bedroom Terrace Home
- **** INCENTIVES AVAILABLE ****
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Lounge with French Doors to Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Available Immediately On Sn Unfurnished
- No Pets, No Smokers. Bond £575
- DSS Considered With A Suitable Guarantor
A superb two bedroom terraced house in a sought after area offering convenient access to Middlesbrough Town Centre, Linthorpe Village and commuter links to the A19, A66 and A174.
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, ground floor cloakroom/w.c., lounge with double opening french doors to an enclosed rear garden, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, two doube bedrooms served by a modern family bathroom with shower. Externally, there is an allocated car parking space.
Strongly recommended for early inspection.
No pets or smokers, but DSS (with a suitable guarantor) and children welcome.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69347003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID100480_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.