|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2017 (425 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
- Fully Furnished room
- Washing Machine
- Free Complementary Cleaning Service
- Free internet service
- Bus Services available nearby
- 4 bedroom flat
- Many local amenities nearby
2 DOUBLE ROOMS IN LIVERPOOL STREET IN A 4 BEDROOM FLAT
Do not miss this opportunity!!!
Call/ Voicemail/ Message ASAP to confirm a free viewing for you
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
It is a spacious, renovated four bedroom property that is excellently located in one of London's prime areas in Aldgate East.
Liverpool Street Station is a very short walking distance away from what is arguably one the city's most sought after residential areas in terms of commuting, culture, nightlife and shopping.
There are many local amenities nearby such as a whole host of entertainment hotspots including cosmospolitan restaurants and major supermarkets.
All rooms within the property are fully furnished and equipped for your everyday needs.
1) Fully furnished room
- Bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers are provided
2) Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, & washing machine are provided
3) Bathroom and Toilet is in immaculate condition
1. All bills inclusive
2. Free complimentary cleaning and internet service
GRASP THIS OPPORTUNITY
Book this room with a £300 reservation deposit which is deducted from total amount when you move in
ROOMS ARE NEARLY THE SAME AS PICTURES
0203 875 9402
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NB_12HERM2and3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.