|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- 5 bed 4 bathrooms
- Offerd fully furnished
- Located a few mintes walk to Island gardens dlr station
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour asda supermarket within close proximity
- 3 bedroomd have ensuites
- 24 hour concierge,gymnasium,swimming pool, steam room, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Good links into canary wharf and the city via dlr and Jubilee
Reiss-Samuels offer this immaculate and large 5 bed 4 bathroom terraced house to the market. Stunning five double bedroom townhouse is situated in Canary Wharf. The property is situated in the St. David's Square development, E14. The property is presented over three floors and is very spacious. It comprises of five double bedrooms, a large fully fitted kitchen leading onto a neat paved garden.
There is a separate living room with a balcony . Further benefits include wood flooring, parking, 24 hour concierge, use of the on-site leisure facilities which include a gym, large swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, entertainment area including snooker/pool tables and table tennis etc. - included in the rent.
The property is situated a few minutes walk from Island Gardens DLR station, for a 5 min commute to Canary Wharf Jubilee line. Transport into the City and West End is a breeze. Close to all local amenities including the 24 Hr shopping centre & DLR
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference rp. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.