|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (346 days ago)|
- Three bedroom detached house
- Gas central heating system
- Double glazing, Entrance hall
- Lounge diner, kitchen and conservatory
- Modern family bathroom
- Generous plot with gardens to front, side and rear
- Driveway providing access to the garage
- Further parking to the front elevation
- EPC rating D
- Referencing fee £90, Admin fee £144
Situated within this sought after residential estate, a well appointed three bedroom detached property briefly comprising:- entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, modern bathroom suite, gardens to the front side and rear with driveway, garage and further parking to the front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69352331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100808004641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.