|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Reduced application fees for this House
- A charming 3 bed Peverell period property
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Rear garden with potting shed
- Popular Peverell Road - Great Location
- Available NOW for viewings
- Rent £825pcm
- EPC E50
- Stripped wooden flooring to reception rooms
BARGAIN - REDUCED FOR QUICK LET
Situated within one of the sought after Peverell Park Roads is this charming 3 bed property.
Retaining many features to include stripped wooden flooring and a working open fire in the living room makes for a lovely cosy feel to this property.
The living room opens into the dining room which has the kitchen off, all presented to a good standard.
The entrance hallway offers understairs storage and stripped flooring again. Carpeted stairs lead upstairs.
To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single) and a family bathroom.
Enclosed gardens are located to the rear of the property with borders of shrubs and a lawned area, which makse for a pretty garden area. There is a useful stone built potting shed.
Available NOW for viewings and occupancy.
Call today to avoid disappointment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69354758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8250535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falcon Properties, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.