|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (281 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Carnarvon Road - Reading, East, Hospital, University, tvp
Large 6 Double Bed 2 Bath Superior Student House, Ideal Location for Local Facilities and University
* Fully Furnished
* New carpets and decorated throughout
* Kitchen with all appliances including Gas Cooker, Microwave
* Utility Area with Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine
* Spacious Communal Lounge
* 6 Large Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Feature Corner Bath with Shower Over
* Separate 2nd Shower Room
* Separate 2nd Toilet
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Rear Enclosed Garden
* On Street Parking
* Walking Distance to University / Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* Right Near the Co-op on Erleigh Road
* sought after location
* Available July
* ideal for students
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.