|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (403 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Gym and swimming pool facilities
- Moments from the heart of Canary Wharf
- Superb transport links
- Unrivalled local amenities
- Wood flooring
- Spacious and bright apartment
MADLEY are extremely proud to present this absolutely stunning two bedroom property in the closest residential development to the Canary Wharf estate. Discovery Dock West is moments from the fantas-tic transport, bars, restaurants and shops that the Wharf has to offer.
Alongside the unrivalled location, you also have on the best specification apartments on offer in the Docklands with beautiful dock views. The reception is spacious and bright due to it's large windows and high ceilings. It incorporates a engineered wood flooring that benefits from an underfloor heating. From the reception gain access to the balcony and the breathtaking views it offers of the O2 arena and the City, as well as the Canary Wharf skyline. The kitchen is fully integrated with high end appliances and has ample storage space.
Both double bedrooms are well sized with built in storage space with the master including a shower en-suite of luxury design. The separate family bathroom has the same finish but benefits from a bath/shower combination.
As with any development created designed for luxury living a 24 hour concierge is available to residents.
Please call today to avoid disappointment and book your viewing now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference c112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.