|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (283 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Gym, pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Floor to ceiling glass windows
- Wood flooring
- Fully integrated and stylish kitchen
- Two luxurious bathrooms
- Moments from the heart of Canary Wharf
- Next to the DLR
A superb two bedroom apartment set within one of the most sought after developments in London. This luxury apartment includes an open plan living room with wood flooring and a private balcony, a fully integrated kitchen with a smart storage design to make full use of cupboard space, two spacious double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and two luxurious bathrooms with marble fittings.
The Pan Peninsula development benefits from a 24hr concierge service, 48th floor cocktail lounge with exceptional views across London, Private Cinema with 150 inch TV screen, Gym, Swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi along with a health spa and business suites and residents lounge. Which makes it easy to see why Pan Peninsula tops the list of premier addresses in Canary Wharf, E14. Not to mention it is seconds from the DLR and just minutes walk to One Canada Square and the Jubilee line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference c114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.