|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
- Fully Furnished room
- Washing Machine
- Free Complementary Cleaning Service
- Free internet service
- Bus Services available nearby
- 7 bedroom flat
- Many local amenities nearby
Do not miss this opportunity!!!
Call/ Voicemail/ Message ASAP to confirm a free viewing for you
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
1) Fully furnished room
- Bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers are provided
2) Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, & washing machine are provided
3) Bathroom and Toilet is in immaculate condition
1. All bills inclusive
2. Free complimentary cleaning and internet service
"A lovely room in a 7 bedroom flat, with 2 bathrooms, where it is one person per room
The property is a large and spacious property comprising of seven fully furnished rooms conveniently located in Whitechapel.
We have taken extra care to ensure all rooms are equipped with additional furniture, adding to the comfort and suitability of renting a room within this property. The communal areas within Sidney Street have been excellently maintained and are presented in a luxurious manner.
The area of Whitechapel is convenient for all with Whitechapel underground station being a pleasant two minute walk away from the property. There are also many bus services in the area that operate on a 24 hour basis.
- 6 minutes walk to Whitechapel Underground station
- 9 minutes walk to Genesis Cinema
- Restaurants, Supermarkets, Cinema are available nearby"
Book this room with a £300 reservation deposit which is deducted from total amount when you move in
0203 875 9402
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NB_75SI_RM3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.