|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (462 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Christchurch Road - Reading, South, Hospital, University
10 Double Bed 3 Bath SUPERIOR Student House, GCH, Garden, Off Road Parking, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* Fully Furnished
* Large Kitchen with appliances including Fridge Freezer, Gas Cooker, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer
* Large Communal Lounge
* Dining Room / Conservatory
* 3 Bathrooms
* Rear Garden Maintained by Landlord
* 10 Bedrooms all with Double Bed
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Off Road Parking for up to 4 Cars
* Further On Street Permit Free Parking
* Local Shops on your Doorstep
* Walking Distance to University / Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* Available July
* IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-87. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.