|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Fantastic Double Fronted Three Bedroom Family Home
- Unique Property Situated on a Corner Plot
- Three Reception Rooms & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- *** Available Immediately ***
*** HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES ***
A Well Presented End Quasi Semi-Detached Double Fronted Three Bedroom Family Situated within close proximity to a selection of local schools, local amenities and transport links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of large entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room and utility area to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms with a selection of built in furniture, a further double bedroom with stairs leading to a large loft room and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from Double Glazing throughout and Gas Central Heating System.
Externally there is a front garden with a selection of raised flower beds, double gates to the side leading to off road parking and further gardens areas to the side and rear.
Internal Viewing is Essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer so call the office today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69372938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13051R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.