|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (345 days ago)|
- THREE/ FOUR BEDROOMS!
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS!
- DOUBLE GLAZING!
- PART FURNISHED!
- TWO BATHROOMS!
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN!
- AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER!
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING!
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
- SHORT WALK FROM THE TOWN CENTRE!
PART FURNISHED - OFF ROAD PARKING - DOUBLE BEDROOMS- TWO BATHROOMS - Southernbrook lettings are delighted to bring to the rental market this three / four bedroom town house located on the private estate of somerstown in Chichester just a short walk away from the city centre. The property's accommodation briefly comprises of a study/fourth bedroom, third bedroom with en-suite and utility room to the ground floor to the first floor it has a spacious living area with dining space, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, then to the second floor it has a further two large double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property also has a private enclosed garden. Further benefits include off road parking for two cars, gas central heating and double glazing. The property is part furnished and is available from Early December! Call now to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69373304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5004026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southernbrook, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.