|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (309 days ago)|
- ?Double Bed with storage
- ?Large Built in Wardrobes
- ?Fob entry system & CCTV
- ?Free WiFi
- ?Lift access to all floors
- ?Bills Package for an additional £40pcm
- ?Parking Available for £100pcm /Bicycle storage
** Luxury Affordable Studio Flats to rent in East Croydon ** ** DELUXE APARTMENT ** ** Available FEBRUARY 2018 ** ** 1st Floor **
** Ready to move in ** ** Furnished ** ** Double Bed with storage ** ** Large Built in Wardrobes ** ** Available for Single Professionals or Couples ** ** Furniture, beddings, crockery & cutlery can be provided ** ** Free WiFi ** ** Parking Available for £100pcm **
Tenancy length: 6 months with a 3 month break clause. Option to extend tenancy.
The Quarters is just a 3 minute walk to East Croydon Station and close to local shops and amenities. Different Wifi Speeds Available. Must be seen!
Property ref: 121_2688_4520234
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69376232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4520234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Gray Estates, South London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.