|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (281 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
- SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- LARGE DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO LEYTON AND MARYLAND STATION
- MANY LOCAL SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters presents this well kept two bedroom house in Stratford E15. The property boasts a bright and airy reception, large dining room, separated fitted kitchen, modern family bathroom and two spacious bedrooms. Require outdoor space? Take advantage of your very own private garden to the rear.
Well located, you will be within close proximity of Leyton and Maryland Station, offering excellent transport links to the rest of London. Also close by are many shops and restaurants.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your viewing as soon as possible to truly appreciate the size this property has to offer. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69382655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99224112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.