|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (271 days ago)|
- Spacious 3 Bed Terrace
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Walking Distance to Seafront
- Front & Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating D
- Application Fee Of £120 Per Person 18 & Over
- Income Required To Pass Affordability Check £16,500
- Move In Costs After Referencing £1,575
Offering spacious accommodation and being in an enviable position of only being a short walk to Cleethorpes Seafront, is this delightful 3 bed mid-terrace home.
Available for immediate let, potential tenants are greeted to well-appointed accommodation that is accessed through an entrance hall. Off here we have the ground floor accommodation which is made up of a Lounge, separate Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
To the First floor we have 3 good sized bedrooms and also an additional WC.
There are also the modern benefits of double glazing and gas central heating to the property.
Externally, we have pleasant front and rear gardens and there is also a decking area to the rear which is ideal for entertaining and BBQ's.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69397235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRR170824_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.