|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (395 days ago)|
- First Months Rent Half Price
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area
- Beautiful Family Bathroom With Overhead Shower
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Private Parking To Rear
- Communal Gardens
- An Amazing Rental Opportunity
- Stunning Top Floor Apartment
The property comprises;
ENTRANCE HALLWAY- two ceiling light points, radiator, intercom system, extractor fan
RECEPTION ROOM- telephone point, TV point, double glazed window to the front, two radiators, two ceiling light points, airing cupboard with boiler
KITCHEN- beautifully presented, double glazed window to rear, two ceiling light points, radiator, wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating stainless steal bowl with mixer tap and drainer board, stainless steel four ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated washing machine, space for a dishwasher, part tiled walls dishwasher
BATHROOM- ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, low level WC, bath with overhead shower
BEDROOM ONE- two wardrobes with hanging and shelving space, ceiling light point, TV point, telephone point, double glazed window to rear
BEDROOM TWO- radiator, coving, ceiling light point, window to front
EXTERNALLY- communal gardens and private parking to rear
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000084084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.