|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Luxury Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Parking: Communal
- Available Now
- Call Today To View
- Modern Throughout
- YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT
This luxury apartment comes with gas central heating, double glazed windows and allocated parking. The apartment is situated on the top floor of a popular new build development!
The property comprises:
Entrance hallway which leads into the two double bedrooms, which are both naturally carpeted throughout. The bathroom comes with separate shower, bath, sink and WC. Also off the hallway you have the open plan kitchen / living area space which comes with laminate flooring throughout. The kitchen comes with washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker and hob and dishwasher.
Viewings are highly recommended on this beautiful apartment so call us today before you are too late!
Security entry system, parking area. Communal garden area.
Situated on a prestigious new development, Forsythia Drive is ideally located off Preston Road in Clayton-le-Woods with easy access to the motorway networks and local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_PREFORS069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.