|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Apart of a Large Period Building
- Private & Communal Gardens
- Private Driveway
- Two Bedrooms
- Offered Unfurnished
- Close to East Cowes Town
- Close to Commuter Links
- Original Features Throughout
- Call now to arrange a viewing!
For applicants in need of being close to the commuter links this is the ideal location. Set just out of the town this property is within walking distance to the Red Funnel and local chain ferry to Cowes. East Cowes itself has plenty to offer including cycle paths, walks, a small beach plus local shops and two supermarkets.
Access to the grounds are gained through the side driveway off of Victoria Grove and on the right.
The property has its own driveway right outside the door and next to the private garden, the drive is big enough to allow two cars depending on their size.
Being a maisonette the entrance is also private and set to the side of the main building.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed directly into the kitchen equppied with plenty of storage space. To make the most of the light flooding in to this room there is a glass panel dividing this and the hallway. The kitchen itself overlooks the driveway and the garden area. From here and to your immediate right is the large lounge again drowned in light through the impressively sized sash window. You could lose yourself for hours sitting at the window and staring in to the garden watching the day go by. Back in to the hall and to the right of the lounge is the bathroom. Newly fitted flooring has just been laid along with a new shower screen and new tiling. This is again a decent sized room and has a bath with shower over. Down the hall you will find two double bedrooms, both have large windows allowing plenty of natural light to shine through.
Throughout the property there are plenty of storage cupboards to hide away all the everyday household items.
Being an unusual style this property will hopefully impress those looking for something a little different.
In terms of gardens you are able to enjoy your own private space or should you wish to you can take advantage of the communal area. A bench is set just outside the lounge window and perfect to sit out on to enjoy the last of the sunny summer mornings.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69408701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000314233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.