|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (343 days ago)|
- LUXURY HOME
- Spacious lounge/dining (wooden floors)
- Large Living room
- Downstairs cloak room
- Impressive fully equipped kitchen
- Beautifully styled bathroom
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac to the South of Reading is this impressive 7 bedrooms luxury home. The property boasts modern fitting throughout and truly amazing kitchen area for entertaining guests. The property is also within great access to Reading University and the A329 and M4.The property comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge area leading to a fully equipped kitchen area with appliances and dining table and chairs, two ground floor double bedrooms, the first floor comprises of 6 spacious bedrooms, one of which has its own en-suite shower room, and two further bathrooms.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 7 Double Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area With Appliances
- Placement / Student Property
- Walking Distance To Reading University
£475.00 - Per person per room
£3325.00 - Total Rent
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 233_SPAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.