|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (340 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a stylish converted warehouse
- Impressive reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en -uite
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted storage
- Additional shower room and ample storage throughout
- Superb location close to the city with underground parking
SHORT LET. Stunning two bedroom flat set within a stylish converted warehouse featuring sizeable reception room, a fantastic modern bathroom, contemporary living space throughout and secure underground parking.
Telfords Yard is a secure development with concierge service and is close to the amenities of the Highway and also the popular shops, bars and restaurants of Wapping and Whitechapel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.