|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Spacious lounge with hardwood flooring
- Inner hardwood flooring hall
- Fitted dining kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite comprising of wc, wash basin, bath and separate shower unit
- Two double bedrooms with new carpets and fitted wardrobes
- Garden to rear with raised decking offering attractive sitting/barbeque area
This spacious two double bedroom ground floor flat situated in the picturesque village of Withnall is available towards the end of November. With all local amenities to hand and surrounded by superb countryside offering fantastic walks yet only minutes away from Chorley and motorway networks with links to all major town and cities in the North West.
This excellent property briefly comprises of:-
Spacious lounge with hardwood flooring
Inner hardwood flooring hall
Fitted dining kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer
Bathroom with 4 piece suite comprising of wc, wash basin, bath and separate shower unit
Two double bedrooms with new carpets and fitted wardrobes
Garden to rear with raised decking offering attractive sitting/barbeque area
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Preston .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.