|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2017 (280 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY, FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA
- SEPARATE DINING/GARDEN ROOM
- FORMAL LOUNGE
- ATTRACTIVE LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- AVAILABLE FOR A LONG LET
- CLOSE TO TOWN & RED JET
Ballerat has been finished to a high standard throughout, whilst maintaining many of it's original features and provides a comfortable and spacious home.
GROUND FLOOR Living Room with bay window to the front
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room. Fully Fitted, Stainless Steel Kitchen with integrated appliances
Dining/Garden Room with glass room
FIRST FLOOR Office Area
Double Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
Twin Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
OUTSIDE The rear garden has been thoughtfully designed and planted to create an attractive, low maintenance, space.
Arctic Road is conveniently located for both Cowes Town centre and the Red Jet Hi-Speed Ferry to Southampton, the Cowes to Newport Cycle track is just minutes away from the property and gives flat, direct access into Newport.
Applicants should note that a condition of the tenancy agreement will be to employ the Landlord's current cleaner for a minimum of 2 hours per week, at cost to the tenant.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69421403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100523006274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Yarmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.