|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2017 (340 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED
- LAMINATE FLOORING (GOOD QUALITY)
- BRAND NEW SOFA BED
- SEPARATE NEW TILED 3 PIECE PRIVATE BATHROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS/WATER/ELECTRICITY INCLUDED
- FREE WI-FI
- FREE USE OF LAUNDRY ROOM
- MOMENTS FROM PORTOBELLO
- 3 MIN FROM NOTTING HILL GATE TUBE
We are PROUD to present this modern studio apartment situated in an impressive newly refurbished Victorian building in the HEART of Notting Hill.
The studio is re-decorated to high standards with an open plan fully fitted kitchen, brand new double bed and brand new furniture and separated private 3 piece bathroom. Benefitting from a LARGE sash window this apartment is VERY airy and offers a lot of natural light.
The studio flat is situated 3 minutes from Notting Hill Gate and the famous Portobello road, local shops, restaurants, fast food, cafes, pubs, bars, tanning shop, gym, etc.
Surrounding areas include Hyde Park, Westfield Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street. On the Central line it`s a few stops from Central London and a straight road to Oxford Street.
Ideal looking for 6/12 months - can consider to rent over the summer with check out in September.
For more information please call us on 02079351142 or send us your enquiry through Rightmove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference kpr12a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.