3 bedroom detached house to rentAlveston, Bristol, BS35
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating C
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Converted Garage Providing Storage
- Cloakroom & Access To The Utility Area Of The Partly Converted Garage
- Refitted Kitchen/Diner
- Paved Driveway Providing Parking
Modern immaculately presented economic detached townhouse less than 6 years old. New kitchen fitted 1 year ago. Ideal for families with schools and facilities within walking distance. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation, in brief, comprise refitted kitchen/diner, cloakroom and access to the utility area of the party converted garage to the ground floor, to the first floor there are a lounge and master bedroom with en-suite. There are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the top floor. Outside, there is a paved driveway providing parking. There is a converted garage providing storage and a low maintenance rear garden. Available 1st January 2018. Deposit is £1,765 which is equivalent to 6 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Smokers.
Pets, Children Welcome.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NA Technologies, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.