|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (317 days ago)|
- Stunning River Views.
- Peaceful Location.
- Private Deck.
- Includes - Includes electric and hot water
- Close To Transport And Amenities.
- Free Parking In Adjacent Roads.
- Two Bedroom.
- South Facing Narrow Boat.
- Open-Plan Fully Tiled And Fitted Kitchen.
- Views of Kew Bridge.
Panoramic river views of Kew Bridge and yet close to all the local amenities including Costa Coffee, Sainsburys and the Riverside Pubs.
This sought after 58 ft. 2 bedroom south facing narrow boat, with stunning polished hardwood floors and wood paneling throughout comprises of a reception area with built-in seating and storage leading to and an open-plan fully tiled and fitted kitchen.
The dining area can seat 6 comfortably and leads to a very attractive private deck with a bistro table and chairs where you can enjoy the fresh air and feed the swans with unrestricted views of Kew Bridge.
The bedroom cabins are comprised of one double bed cabin and one twin bed cabin which includes an office space. One of the bunk beds easily converts into a large table space. The bathroom has a fitted wash-stand, toilet, and a good sized shower.
- Stunning river views
- Peaceful location
- Private deck
- Includes electric and hot water
- Close to transport and amenities
- Free parking in adjacent roads
The area is a delightfully quiet spot where you feel you are in a country setting away from the bustling crowds. Nestled on the North (sunny) side of the Thames in a quiet boutique mooring. This charming houseboat offers open plan living with stunning river views in a very desirable area. It is also close to the historic riverside pubs and restaurants on the famous Strand on the Green.
Close by are shops, a Costa coffee bar, various bars and restaurants which can be found by the bridge only few minutes walk away,
The mooring is located by the exclusive St. George`s development with multi-million-pound penthouse apartments and where 2 bedroom apartments can sell just under £1million.
There is plenty of free parking nearby.
It is minutes away from the M4 so Heathrow is 20 minutes away and gives easy access to the M25 and central London. Waterloo is 29 minutes by Overground train from Kew Bridge station, just four minutes` walk away. The tube is the district and circle line, excellent bus service in all directions and even a tour boat that sails into Westminster, the center of London or to the west Hampton Court Palace.
For anyone wanting a quiet prime mooring, moments from the old world pubs and restaurants overlooking the Thames on Strand on the Green and picturesque views of Kew Bridge, this beautifully presented narrow boat offers a unique living experience with extended river views.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.