|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (341 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Erleigh Road - Reading, East, Hospital, University, TVP
8 Double Bed 2 Bath Superior Student House, Driveway Parking, Ideal Location for Local Facilities and University
* Fully Furnished
* Semi Detached
* Large Kitchen with all appliances including Fridge Freezer, Gas Cooker, Washing Machine
* Large Communal Lounge
* 2 Bathrooms
* Separate 3rd Toilet
* 8 Large Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Large Low Maintenance Rear Garden
* Side Entrance for Cycles etc
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Driveway Parking for up to 4 cars
* Further Permit Street Parking
* Walking Distance to University / Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* Right Opposite the Co-op on Erleigh Road
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* Available July
* IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.