|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (273 days ago)|
### NO STUDENT FEES ###
Hatherley Road - Reading, East, Hospital, University, TVP
Upmarket Refurbished, Renovated Spacious 6 Double Bed 3 Bath House, Newly Furnished to a High Standard
* Fully Furnished to a High Standard
* Recently Renovated, Refurbished, Redecorated Throughout
* New Stair Carpets, Laminate Flooring Throughout
* Kitchen with all appliances including Fridge Freezers, Gas Cooker, Washing Machine
* Communal Lounge with Plasma TV
* 2 Shower Rooms
* Also Large Bathroom with Seperate Shower Cubicle
* Low Maintenance Rear Garden
* 6 Double Bedrooms with desks and bedroom furniture
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* On Street Permit Parking
* Walking Distance to University / Royal Berkshire Hospital / Town Centre
* Available July
* IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference S-75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.