|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (262 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Terraced FAmiy Home
- Spacious Living Space
- Kitchen with Seperate Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Large Sinle Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Large Enclosed Rear garden
- Close to Transport Links
- Available Mid Nov
Hetheringtons are delighted to bring to the market this completely fully furnished, three bedroom terraced house. This fantastic house has a spacious living room that leads through to an equally spacious dining room, with access to the modern kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room, sun room and also the large enclosed garden.
Upstairs there is a family bathroom, two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a spacious single bedroom. the property comes fully furnished and will be available the end of October/beginning of November.
The house is perfectly located for commuters as it is just a short drove to the A406 and M11 plus you have direct buses at the end of the road taking you to Walthamstow Central for over or under ground lines.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69447695.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000467342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, South Woodford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.