|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (396 days ago)|
- Selection of one bedrooms
- Cycle storage
- Resident's lounge
- 24 hour concierge
- Great City location
- Agency fees apply
A selection of stunning one bedroom apartments are available in this incredible brand new development on the old Bartholomew's Hospital site in Smithfield, EC1A.
Located in the heart of the City on a quiet back street close to the hustle and bustle of Smithfield market with its vibrant atmosphere with bars, eateries and shops. One new change shopping centre is close by with a selections of underground stations with the closest stations being Farringdon, Barbican and St Pauls. Farringdon Close rail station will be minutes' walk from the development when it opens in early 2018.
The Underwood Building is a robust and self-assured building with strong warehouse aesthetics paying homage to Smithfield's distinctive character and industrial heritage. A remarkable new residential building, The Underwood Building has deep roots in the history of Smithfield.
Consisting of six storeys of red and russet glazed brick, it pays tribute to the proud industrial heritage of its location, whilst a collection of beautifully crafted, uniquely designed contemporary apartments. Full height, powder coated steel framed warehouse windows contribute to the building's classic aesthetic while creating bright, brilliant living spaces.
Just minutes from Smithfield's bustling bars and the commerce and culture of the City, The Underwood Building's individually designed apartments offer beautiful, airy living spaces with contemporary lines and minimalist finishing.
*Please note the images being used are computer generated for illustrative purposes only and the features and finish of the apartment may vary from the one shown.
Prospective Tenants will note:
1. The Development of which this apartment forms a part is still in course of construction. The Prospective completion date for the development is October 2017 and any negotiation of any tenancy will be on the express understanding that no tenancy can be effected or commence until the Development or any specific apartment and Savills client's purchase thereof has actually been completed and Savills client has authorised the grant of a Tenancy.
2. Initial viewings may be of a "Show Flat" which has been provided to indicate the general nature and standard of the Development and intended finishes - the completed apartments will likely be of a different layout and size and finishes and fixtures and fittings provided may vary. You are advised to undertake an inspection of the completed apartment once available before committing to a Tenancy Agreement
3. Notwithstanding the anticipated completion date of October 2017 works will likely continue to the apartment and the Development after completion to include defect identification and resolution and whilst every reasonable effort will be made to avoid inconvenience or disturbance Tenants will cooperate with and raise no complaint in respect of any such defects or of such works.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69448568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SRL170120_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.