|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2017 (393 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 276636
Property Reference: 276636.
Stylish one bed flat to let－in Stratford （Zone 2）
1 Living room
• Brand New Build
• Open-plan kitchen/living room
• Secure video entry system
• few Minutes’ walk from stations
• Central location Close to Local Amenities
• Stratford and Westfield shopping center 10minuets
This modern studio apartment isset within Channelsea House moments from
West Ham Station, this stylish 30 Sqm meter studio boasts bright andspacious
open plan kitchen and living.
living accommodation in a new built developmentoverlooking Canary Wharf
and the Olympic Park. Quietly located on Canning Road with Abbey Creek to
the rear, Channel Sea House is perfectly positioned for the best Londonhas to
The property comprises clearly defined living/bedroom space.
modern kitchen designed with integrated appliances and natural stonework tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances with oven, hob and extractor,Integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer, also appliances, Bosch washer /dryer located in service cupboard.
hardwoodoak flooring, fully tiled bathroom suite with high quality fixtures andfittings, and secure video entry system. The property also benefits fromelectric heating, high performance double glazing,
The building has a landscaped garden with water features that greets you at theentrance, a fantastic space for residents to enjoy.
Abbey Road (0.1 mi)
West Ham (0. 2mi)
Star Lane (0.6 mi)
Thestation offering excellent transport links via the National Rail and LondonUnderground (District, Hammersmith & City, and Jubilee Lines). From here,residents can reach Liverpool Street in 10 minutes Canary Wharf in 12 minutesand The City in 25 minutes.
Europe'slargest urban and leisure destination Westfield Stratford is close by
Stratford station is served by the DLR, Jubilee and Central Line Tube,and National Rail services operated by Greater Anglia, while Stratford International is served by the DLR and Southeastern High Speed service
Estimated energy cost around £48/mo
Available from 1st／November .
-Suitable for Professional
- No DSS,No smokers, No pets
-12 months minimum tenancy
- 6 weeks deposit required
-References would be required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,118.00 per month (£258.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,548.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 276636
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69460883.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27663628082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.