|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (339 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 296965
Property Reference: 296965.
LOCATED RETFORD, Nottinghamshire - Spacious Duplex Flat (Bedroom/Bathroom on separate floor to Lounge/Kitchen) now available with one/two bedrooms which includes Lounge, Small Kitchenette, separate area with plumbing for washing machine, upstairs to large loft bedroom leading on to modern bathroom with shower. Off bathroom another decent sized space which can be used as another bedroom or office. (there are no windows in this second bedroom/office room).
The Flat is located just up from the Aldi store across the road from the Masonic Hall within walking distance from the town centre shops.
The property has carpets and flooring installed throughout and has electric heaters in all the main areas areas. Hot water is provided via a brand new immersion boiler in the loft space. The Flat is let as unfurnished but as you can see from the pictures some furniture is available should the new tenant wish to use it.
Please note access to the flat is via a narrow steep staircase with a further steep staircase to the bedroom/bathroom area making this Flat unsuitable for people with mobility issues.
All bills and Council Tax paid directly to the Utility companies/Council. People on Housing Benefit considered.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £350.00 per month (£80.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £350.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: G
If calling, please quote reference: 296965
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69462953.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29696517102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.