|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (222 days ago)|
- Modern Detached House
- Located On Outskirts Of Town
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Attractive Wood Burner Feature
- Bathroom, En Suite and WC
- Four Bedrooms
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Available Mid Nov
What a stunning family home in a very popular area of Shanklin! Silver Trees is a quiet residential development a short walk from Regent Street and it's array of shops that Shanklin boast which give it a bustling, vibrant atmosphere.
The property has a garage and parking for two cars as well as a secure rear garden; part patio and part lawn with a shed with power supplied.
The living space is absolutely marvellous with dining space, lots of living space and a delightful feature wood burner with large grey slate tiles behind - a gorgeous feature that will warm the entire house on even the most bitter winter evening - grab the mulled wine and and relax. In the summer the two huge doors open out onto the wonderful garden space and fire up the BBQ and invite round the family.
The kitchen is well appointed with clean white units. There is also a WC downstairs. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms (one en suite) and a single as well as the master bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is supplied with gas central heating and has double glazing.
The Landlord will consider a tenant with pets with satisfactory referencing and a slightly increased deposit.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69464606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000364369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.