|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (194 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms with bonus room
- Off street parking
- Large garage
- Close to good local schools
- Close to Ashford centre, station
- Large modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating
NO TENANT ADMIN FEES!!! Martin and Co are pleased to present a modern four bedroom house set on a lovely residential road on the borders of Ashford and Sunbury. The property layout consists of luxury fittings throughout, a large lounge, designer kitchen with appliances, two luxury bathrooms/shower rooms, cloakroom with a WC and finally a garage and an enclosed garden to the rear. Property would be suited to a family looking to upscale due to the proximity of good local schools, decent bus routes and local amenities all located nearby. The property is within reach of Ashford and Sunbury rail station that offer direct routes into London. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100736001562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Staines - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.