|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (341 days ago)|
- 18th Floor with Private Winter Garden
- Luxury One Bedroom Apartment
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Furnished to a High Standard
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Available: EARLY SEPTEMBER 2018
New to the market, this luxury apartment on the 18th floor of this prestigious development. You are spoilt for size in this apartment, which is finished to the highest of specifications throughout. Further features this apartment benefits from are a luxury fitted kitchen comprising of Nolte furniture and Silestone worktops and an open-plan living area which leads to your own fabulous winter garden, perfect for year round entertaining.
Aldgate Place is a prestigious development by Barratt Homes enjoying 24 hour concierge, grand interior designed entrance foyer, beautifully landscaped gardens, roof terrace and cycle storage facilities and gym.
Ideally located within the Aldgate regeneration area, it allows ease of access to the City and is moments from the historical landmarks of Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Local transports include Aldgate station, Aldgate East, Tower Gateway, Tower Hill and Fenchurch Street station.
20'2 x 13'6 (6.2m x 4.1m)
14'1 x 9'11 (4.3m x 3m)
7'2 x 6'8 (2.2m x 2m)
10'10 x 5'1 (3.3m x 1.5m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69465218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.