|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (259 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom duplex apartment
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Master bedroom en suite and additional family bathroom
- Bright and neutral interiors in excellent condition
- Mezzanine kitchen with integrated appliances and roof lights
- Private terrace with far-reaching city views
- Enviably located in the heart of the City
LONG LET. This is a superb two bedroom duplex apartment boasting a central location in the heart of the City. Boasting a large reception room with balcony access and a well equipped kitchen found on the mezzanine-level.
The nearest stations are Blackfriars and City ThamesLink, while there can be found a huge selection of amenities on Ludgate Hill and Farringdon Street. The wealth of amenities in the City of London are all within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.