|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (392 days ago)|
- STUDENTS - FULLY INCLUSIVE OF UTILITIES
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- COMMUNAL FURNISHED LOUNGE
- BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE & SHOWER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BOTH MARKEATON & KEDLESTON ROAD UNIVERSITY
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- ***NO APPLICATION FEE'S! ***
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION ***NO APPLICATION FEE'S! ***
Professional Properties are pleased to offer this superb four bed terraced property available for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Rent is fully inclusive of utilities.
Entrance hallway with laminate flooring.
Bedroom to front ground floor.
Lounge to rear with wood effect laminate flooring and furniture.
Fully equipped kitchen with free standing cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Ground floor, modern white bathroom suite comprising of low level w.c, wash basin and shower over bath.
Large double bedroom with bedroom furniture
Two smaller double bedrooms to rear aspect with furniture
On street parking.
Walking distance to both Kedleston Road & Markeaton Campus.
Close to City Centre.
To let furnished.
Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69471287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987004127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.