|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (272 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW 1 bed contemporary apartment
- Immaculate & well appointed
- Bright & spacious open plan living space
- One double bedroom
- Allocated parking
- First floor
- Bio-mass energy efficient heating
- Popular new development
- Lovely views
- Juliet balcony
* BRAND NEW FF1 bedroom contemporary apartment
* Immaculate and well appointed/high quality finish
* Bright and spacious open plan living space
* One double bedroom
* Allocated parking
* Bio-Mass energy efficient central heating
* Popular residential estate
* Contemporary kitchen and bathroom with shower
* Lovely views
* Juliet balcony
* Secure bike storage
* Secure door entry system
A very well presented energy efficient one double bedroom first floor apartment boasting a spacious bright and airy open-plan lounge and kitchen, commanding stunning views of the surrounding countryside, and Juliet balcony
A stylish contemporary kitchen with integrated oven/hob. A range of contemporary white gloss fitted wall and floor units gives the kitchen a very tasteful and modern feel.
One double bedroom, and a family bathroom with a high quality fitted suite, and shower over bath.
Built to the latest specification for energy efficiency, the accommodation is bright and spacious and is complimented by a high standard of neutral décor and new carpets and flooring. Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Introducing Bluebell Meadows
Bluebell Meadows is an award winning, innovative collection of new home designs set within the rolling countryside. This premium Barratt development offers a mix of energy efficient eco homes built to suit all lifestyles, to Code 4 sustainability and nestled amid a stunning 10 hectare country park. Awarded the NHBC Pride in the Job quality Award in 2013 & 2014.
Built to Code 4 for sustainable living homes at Bluebell Meadows have improved insulation and air tightness for energy efficiency. Central heating & hot water are supplied via a central Biomass System.
Residents at Bluebell Meadows can enjoy a host of convenient amenities on and off site. These include various play areas, a 10 hectare country park and a recycling centre. Whilst close by is a convenience store, supermarkets and the bustling town centre with a great choice of popular shops and restaurants.
A fantastic location
* Ideally located close to Newport Town Centre
* Easy access to sports and leisure facilities
* Great choice of shops, pubs, bars, clubs and cinemas
With fantastic views over the surrounding countryside, and a tremendous sense of community, life in Newport is filled with culture, beautiful scenery, good food and outdoor living. There are fantastic places to eat, ranging from trendy cafes to top restaurants offering a gourmet experience. Throughout the summer visitor's flock to the Island for world famous sailing regattas and numerous festivals and fetes, the Isle of Wight is a truly vibrant place to live.
EPC Rating: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276029688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.