|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom first floor flat
- Contemporary new development
- Generous reception room with large windows
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous bedroom and stylish modern bathroom
- Great location close to Canary Wharf
- Private balcony running the width of the flat
LONG LET. A fantastic one bedroom flat within a contemporary new development boasting a generous reception room and fully integrated open-plan kitchen, all in great location along the Limehouse Cut Canal.
Yeoman Court is a superb new development excellently placed for access to a wide range of local amenities along Chrisp Street, while the incredible selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.