|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (338 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom semi detached home in Leyland
- Gardens, Garage, Driveway parking
- Spacious rooms, seperate utility room
- Great location for many shops and motorways
- EPC Rating - D
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let the 3 bedroom semi detached home in Leyland which is available immediately and long term if required.
Briefly the property comprises an entrance hallway, Large lounge with gas fire, Fitted kitchen diner and a separate utility room. On the 1st floor the property has three bedrooms and a family bathroom with the WC being in its own room.
Externally there are front and rear gardens, driveway parking and a single detached garage.
The property is in a prime location for many local shops and supermarkets plus offer fantastic transport links via Leyland train station and the M6, M61 and M65 motorway links.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69483101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159058R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.