|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Residential block with secure entry system
- Spacious reception room with semi open-plan kitchen
- Offers two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Benefits from a lovely balcony
LONG LET. This fabulous two bedroom flat features spacious accommodation with bright interiors throughout benefiting from an excellent location.
Located close to Upper Clapton Road offering a host of amenities, restaurants and cafes with Springfield Park nearby for green open space, benefiting from easy access to Church Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.